Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Michael Bolton Three Day Training
✍️ Training Rapid Software Testing Explored
🗓️ Monday 19 February - Wednesday 21 February 2024
📍 Entrepotkaai 9 - Antwerp
💻 Bring your skills, an open mind, and a laptop that connects to the Internet.
Axxes x Michael Bolton
Michael is the co-creator of Rapid Software Testing (RST), a testing method and mindset that allows for better and more confident testing. In February 2024, Michael is coming to Belgium especially for Axxes! Our Axxes Testing League is constantly looking for ways to take their knowledge to the next level, and came to Michael. And you can enjoy this! On Monday, February 19 to Friday, February 23, Axxes is hosting a five day training where Michael will deepdive into RST with you. We will make it an interactive training, where you can ask questions and actively participate as well. You can find the information about Michael, RST and his training down below. 👇
Michael Bolton is a consulting software tester and testing teacher who helps people to solve testing problems that they didn’t realize they could solve. In 2006, he became co-creator (with creator James Bach) of Rapid Software Testing (RST), a methodology and mindset for testing software expertly and credibly in uncertain conditions and under extreme time pressure. Since then, he has flown over a million miles to teach RST in 35 countries on six continents. You can read more about Michael on https://developsense.com/about....
Rapid Software Testing
Rapid Software Testing seeks to be the fastest, least expensive testing that fulfills the mission. It can be implemented across an organization, but at its heart, RST is a personal discipline. As such, you don’t need anyone’s permission to do it. But it doesn’t happen by accident, or just by having a lot of experience. You have to work at it.
- How do you achieve great testing?
- How do you get yourself—or your people—excited about testing?
- How do you sustain that excitement?
- How do you use that energy to help people become better testers?
- How do you foster respect for the testing process? How do you cultivate the kind of testing that is worthy of respect?
Rapid Software Testing answers these questions.
RST is a way of doing, teaching, and talking about testing that gives responsible people the freedom and the tools to do testing well. Whether you are a tester, a developer, a manager, or anyone else for whom testing matters, RST gives you a lot to love about testing.
Rapid Software Testing: Explored
Michael is bringing his own RST training to Belgium. This unique class introduces Rapid Software Testing, which is a context-driven methodology for testing any product that includes or involves software. Through hands-on activities and interactive discussion, we challenge assumptions and expose common misconceptions about software testing. Then we show you powerful new ways to think, to apply heuristic models, and to test responsibly and systematically, so that you focus on business risk and do the right kinds of deep testing that your project needs.🧑💻
Topics RST: Explored
- What Rapid Software Testing is and how it relates to software development
- How mental models, critical thinking, and risk focus form the basis of all testing
- How testers deal with overwhelming complexity or confusion — and how to help testing’s clients do that too
- Applying the Heuristic Test Strategy Model and many other specific heuristics for testing
- Recognizing problems despite ambiguous or missing specifications
- Surveying a product to discover where a product might require deep testing
- Designing tests: heuristics, risks, procedures, coverage, oracles
- Using tools to help magnify and manage testing
- Assessing coverage, and determining whether enough testing has been done
- Analyzing test results and reporting evidence to management, developers, and stakeholders in a compelling way
Want to enjoy this exclusive event?
We are ready to provide a space for your eager-to-learn talent. Please contact our recruiters!