Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Project manager Infra - Security
PROJECT MANAGER INFRA – SECURITY
Our global IT team is looking for A (Senior) Project Manager in EMEA. He will be responsible for Project(s) focusing on the global Datacenter security that will be initiated by IT infrastructure but span across the IT development department one or more business units.
The (senior) Project Manager will manage resources, schedules, budgets and adhere to stage gate quality and control guidelines throughout the full security implementation life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
As the datacenter security implementation will have impact on application development and the business, the (senior) Project Manager needs to be an experienced facilitator between the different parties.
The (Senior) Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Facilitate workshops between IT Infrastructure, IT Security, IT Development and Business Units
- Manage a project that span one or multiple lines of business unit and IT
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Defining resource requirements for the project and request to Resource Management.
- Manage all aspects of a project to ensure it is aligned to the overall program goal and directly supports the achievement of the strategic objectives.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage the day-to-day project activities, resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
- Manage ongoing quality control and facilitate in quality issue resolution
- Develop and manage all aspects of project engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Manage project issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, Head of IT and key stakeholders
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget, and quality standards
- Coaching in resolving problems and implementing changes to the IT infrastructure
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in security related project.
- Conceptual technical background knowledge regarding security designs and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies is essential (PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum etc..). Certifications is a plus
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Project
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management.
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Experience in successfully leading projects to on-time and on-schedule
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 2+ years of experience with security related projects in infrastructure and/or software development.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint with
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities.