Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Our clients connected manufacturing team is looking for a Functional Analyst, with strong knowledge within the manufacturing domain, to reinforce their team.
You’ll join a young , ambitious, cross-functional team of 11 members (developers/analysts) who are responsible for the Connected Manufacturing at all global plants of our client.
You will be able to deliver continuous value by working with the latest state of the art technology and using agile & scrum as best practises.
Main responsibilities are (more details below)
- Supporting the roll-out of MES
- Organize key-user trainings, create skill matrices business key-users and work-out trainingplans
- Deliver continuous functional support to our business (during office hours), (2d a week)
- Gather, refine & analyse functional requirements
- Help identify new capabilities
- Test new requirements, and perform integration testing after each release.
Project start: Immediate
Project duration: Until the end of the year 2022. (extension is highly probable!)
Work location: ‘Aalst’
Language: Preferable Dutch.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
- Act as a true business partner for the business on manufacturing & Quality.
- Collect the business requirements and describe these in clear functional & non functional specifications
- Realize successful implementation of MES/QIS in different plants through key user training, data gathering and cleansing and acting as a single point of contact during the implementation.
- Roll out the different new solutions in the different plants
- After implementation provide clear documentation for both the team and end users
- Participate actively in the day-to-day operations (monitoring tickets, helping local keyusers)
- Implement and follow up change requests
- Perform end to end testing of new functionalities & support with UAT testing.
- Assist colleagues in thinking of solutions in terms of “combining strengths” and “team”
- Follow up the functional evolutions on systems with the focus on the infrastructure roadmap
- Provide functional support for the applications via the ticketing environment during office hours
University degree (Economics, Engineer, Computer Sciences …) or equal based on experience (at least 3 years)
- Knowledge of MES systems and MES – ERP integrations
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Operations Management principles
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles (TPS, Lean, Six Sigma)
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Other languages are a plus.
- Experience with project management is a plus
- Team Player and excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and a flexible, pro-active and result driven attitude
- Eager to learn
- Knowledge of Business process Modelling, Use Case Diagrams, User Stories
- Ability to work in an Agile System
Job complexity and challenges
Accountability and scope factors