Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Senior .NET Developer / architect
Roel helpt je verderSolliciteren
Senior .Net Software Developer
Who are we?
Our customer provides a state-of-the-art data sharing platform to connect all data providers across the Supply Chain. Timely, accurate and complete datasets across all stakeholders make the Supply Chain transparent, a key enabler towards improved operational efficiency, resilience, safety and sustainability. As an enabler for open data from community systems we extend our view across the globe in support of the global supply chain.
API first is our moto. Our customer builds API’s which are used to build end user applications.
To make this happen, our customer is extending its technical team with a Senior .Net software developer.
- You build API’s and data pipes and work towards predictable results
- You translate business requirements into project features or generic platform components, build prototypes to evaluate potential business or technical avenues.
- You Refine product backlog with your team
- You are responsible to write and maintain as built documentation
- Together with the Test Engineer, you design and maintain (automated) test cases.
- Security is prior in all the things we do. Our customer is proud to be ISO27001 certified. You apply the best practices for code quality, security and privacy when building software.
- Experience: You are an ambitious developer with +5 years of experience in C# /. net development with a sincere and deep interest in IT.
- Eagerness to learn. You are eager to build a developer-oriented API platform. You are interested to follow new technology evolutions and share your knowledge with your team members during our IT knowledge sharing sessions.
- Pro-activity is key. You take initiative, find new opportunities, suggest solutions to improve customer service and the way we work.
- Customer minded and clear communication skills
- You feel comfortable working in a team as well as working alone and these days, working from home
- A good sense of humor is not essential but is welcome. No, wait, it is essential.
- Back-end languages: C#, XML, JSON, SQL, MongoDB
- Know how to build RESTful API’s using .Net Core
- Worked with two- and three-legged OAuth2 flows, JWT tokens
- Proficient with Git version control and branching strategies
- Professional experience with Microsoft Azure cloud: API Manager, Service Fabric, Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Service Bus, Application Insights
- Familiar with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- Any professional background in logistics in particular, will give you a head start
- Interest in OpenShift / Docker
- Experience with developing software for a highly scalable environment