Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
New customer projects and a changing architecture landscape result in a bigger workload in which you can help us out by joining our Software Engineering team.
As a Java Software Engineer, you’ll work on our core product, an ERP software package.
You’ll either work on improving the current application, developing new modules, or sometimes implement a customization project for one of the customers.
The product is built in Java (Java 8-11 / Quarkus / Smart GWT). The database technologies that are currently used are Oracle, SQL Server, and expanding to PostgreSQL.
Innovation is important, that’s why we’re making the shift to a next-generation microservices architecture with a fully integrated CI/CD pipeline, using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
You will work at the Head Office of an international organization, but one that has an informal atmosphere. It’s an environment in which you can take responsibility and initiative, share your ideas, and take part in the discussion.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Informatics, or an equivalent degree.
- You are passionate about building state-of-the-art solutions in Java Enterprise and you have some experience or interest in other current technologies.
- You love solving problems in a creative manner together with your team. You do this in a methodical way and continuously strive for results and quality.
- Since the organisation is an international company, being fluent in English is important. A good level of Dutch is a plus because most of your colleagues are Belgian.
- You might be interested in our extended technology stack: Java JEE (8-11), Java Eclipse Microprofile, Quarkus, Junit, SQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Bamboo, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Helm Charts, Git, ...
The opportunity to be part of a company that has been in business for over 30 years and is doubling in size every 5 years.
An extensive onboarding program for you to become familiar with the product and the organization.
A community-driven organization supporting you in all aspects of your daily job, heavily focusing on knowledge sharing, best practices, and training.
The possibility to keep learning, acquire the desired skills, and be the driver of your own career.
You’ll work in a modern state-of-the-art office which is easily accessible by public transport. If you come by electric car or bike, we offer safe charging stations, and you can even use our free shared bikes to fetch lunch!
And in a normal situation, coffee, tea, water, and soft drinks available at the office, occasional after works drinks, a BBQ in the summer, and lots of other fun team events.