Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Application Security Architect
Application Security Architect – Antwerpse Haven
Werkregime: Momenteel volledig remote. Na corona 2d/week remote.
Duur project: lange termijn
Voor onze klant gelegen in de Antwerpse Haven zijn wij momenteel op zoek naar een ervaren Application Security Architect.
• Solid history of designing, developing, or customizing application authentication and authorization systems.
• Must be able to keep an high level overview and be able to make an abstraction
• Proven remediation track based on security risk frameworks like OWASP Top 10 application security risks.
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), OWASP Software Assurance Maturity Model (SAMM), or Building Security in Maturity Model (BSIMM).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure or other cloud computing platform offerings and security related services.
• Knowledge or conceptual understanding of limitations and advantages of security risks with platforms like business central, Navision,…
• Core understanding of web application security scanning software and related penetration testing tools
• General knowledge of core security networking concepts (WAF, etc...)
• Solid understanding of cloud architecture as well as on premise IT landscape.
• Applicable certification strongly preferred or obtained within 6 months of employment
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch and English.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to articulate technically advanced issues to all audiences. Being able to explain it in layman terms
• Highly seasoned in organizational, time management, decision making and problem-solving skills
• Ability to mentor and train internal teams. Provide advice and guidance to tech leads.
• Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and respond with urgency remaining mindful of current and future standards"
• Advise management on security risks.
• Translate security risks to business impact.
• Consult and facilitate delivery of Information Security strategic goals and initiatives.
• Assists in the evaluation of overall risk for IT systems (including data), accounting for the people, processes, and technologies that provide security controls.
• Architects, prioritizes, coordinates and communicates the choice of security technologies necessary to ensure a highly secure yet usable development environment.
• Provide security architecture and advice in support of application development.
• Coordinate with various project teams to communicate the necessity of security requirements and design constraints.
• Identify any gaps in existing application security infrastructure to meet project requirements, work with the project teams to identify and roadmap solutions.
• Perform code analysis, application security reviews, and develop an application security training program.
• Stays current with security technologies and make recommendations for use based on business value.
• Maintains an expert knowledge in the field of Information Security and the related issues, systems, processes, products, and services.